How do I get a BTR 101 paper application for a permit?

You can get a copy at

Home Page Link

Feature Events
Holy Hill Art Show
Art Fair on the Square
Hilldale Farmers Market
Find a local art, craft or flea market to sell your products!

"I can't believe how fast your service is to get a government permit." - Warrens, WI

"Wow, that was fast." - Milwaukee, WI

"Mark is very good at what he does.  My only complaint is that he has a radio voice.  I wish I had a radio voice." - Milwaukee

Purchasing tax exempt items for resale?
For a Wisconsin Online Resale Certificate S-211- Please use this link.
My Tax Account
Use this link to file your Wisconsin sales and use ST-12 sales tax return. 
Temporary event vendors are required to hold a Wisconsin seller's permit.
If you do not have a My Tax Account, for $19.95, we can create one for you.
Want to form an LLC?  You can apply online at
Please send your check to Mark Endres, 5733 Modernaire Street, Madison, WI 53711. 453310.

You can use the wi sellers permit to sell tangible personal property like firewood, hot food and other internet items.  The wisconsin reseller permit cost $40.00 via our program.

© 2023 by FinancialServices. All rights reserved.

  • s-facebook
This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now